Relevant books and other study materials are available for sale that you might find helpful in…
The Examination Workbooks contain all the examination questions since 2007, sorted into topics. For example, all questions on impala are together and all the questions on the Zimbabwean flag are together. This is helpful for studying because:
1. You can study a single topic thoroughly by looking at all the questions that have ever been asked on this topic as a collection, including all the repeats of the same question.
2. You can see the questions that are asked frequently. These are the ones that you must be able to answer.
3. You can see the questions that have been asked on a topic recently and that have in fact been asked for several years running.
4. You can also see at a glance the kind of information that is never asked for and that you do not need to study. .
There are four separate Examination Workbooks:
- Firearms (64 pages)
- General Paper (61 pages)
- Habits & Habitats (113 pages)
- Law (74 pages)
Below you will find a couple of sample pages. The first is from the General Paper book and the second is from the Firearms book.
If you are interested in buying copies of these books use the Contact page to email for latest prices and payment methods.